In keeping with the company's mission and values, the Technical Product Marketing Manager focuses on all aspects of the Product Marketing portfolio. This includes activities such as customer research, validation of products from prototype to launch, go-to-market strategies, product messaging, competitive intelligence and various marketing programs that are necessary to launch our products. The position works closely alongside Sales, Marketing and Product Management to deliver a unique selling proposition of our products, driving customer adoption and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the launch of new cameras and software releases, defining product positioning and unique selling propositions to clearly differentiate our offering from competitors, resulting in a comprehensive product positioning for internal and external use.
- Translate technical details into customer benefits and communicate value propositions to the sales team, and potential customers through the development of products briefs.
- Develop product marketing strategies to drive growth and adoption of new products by understanding customer's buying process, needs and pain points and communicate those pain points to internal product development teams.
- Provide the sales force with information, sales tools, and training that support and advance product sales targets, including the creation of Sales product training manuals, preliminary product datasheets, and product training presentations, as well as external presentations e.g. for on-demand webinars.
- Drive the creation of product-specific marketing collateral such as editorial articles, white papers and application notes and support with writing technical marketing content.
- Work closely with members of the product management team to facilitate the appropriate flow of information between the teams, including the scheduling and leading of cross-departmental meetings.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage by evaluating post-launch analytics and early customer feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Implement programs that consistently generate new, high-quality leads for the company.
- Set up demo equipment and present as required at various international trade shows.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in marketing technology products or a similar combination of experience and education
- Ability to understand technology and communicate it clearly verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Good presentation skills for internal and external presentations e.g. webinars, trainings etc.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time for trade shows and customer visits
- MBA is preferred
- Prior experience with machine vision is an asset
- Experience in product life cycle management and product management is a plus
- Experience working with hardware engineers and their communities
- Good verbal, writing and presentation skills
LUCID Vision Labs Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We offer a highly competitive salary, flexible work schedule, RRSP matching, casual dress, extended health care, dental care, vision care, employee wellness, life insurance, disability insurance, on-site parking, and paid time off. We thank all applicants who apply; however only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
For more information about Lucid Vision Labs, Inc., please visit us at: www.thinklucid.com