Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy. The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, our emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
The Role: Enterprise Solutions Lead & Product Owner
Who are you?
Be part of a world-class team that wants to tackle one of the most important challenges of our generation; low cost and high-volume capture of CO2 at gigatons scale. As a Svante employee, you will apply your talents in ways that make a difference in our world by directly contributing towards technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Svante has been nominated one of the best clean-energy technology company for future investment with a credible solution for capturing point-source CO2 emissions and accelerating the global transition to a lower-carbon economy.
To support us in achieving our ambitious growth objectives, we are seeking a self-motivated, forward-thinking individual to provide product ownership, user advocacy, and technology architecture leadership of the core operational areas that drive our competitive advantage. These areas include value streams spanning Product Development, Product Lifecycle, Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, and Plant Operations. The ultimate aim is to achieve data-driven and process-optimized synergy across the entire operational business solution landscape, in a manner
that is customer oriented, highly scalable, and flexible to future enterprise needs.
Reporting to Digital Business, you will work with domain experts to identify optimum target-state processes, information structures, and solutions (including SaaS vs COTS vs custom vs composable). In this sense, you will have an influential role as a senior-level Enterprise Solutions Architect. However, you will also take on the dual role of a Product Owner of multiple operational domains. This means you will acquire a deep understanding of the ways Svante end-users interact with their systems, how they participate in their portions of the value stream, and where their key challenges lie. You will be the point of authority who represents the technology, process, and data needs of several departments (Manufacturing, Product, Supply Chain, etc.), and informs decisions relating to priorities, alternatives, and trade-offs. Your dual role will be key to creating value, flow, and continual alignment of the needs of Operations with the vision of Digital Business for the future of the whole enterprise.
This is a growth role that can lead to senior management or other opportunities commensurate with your demonstrated success and career objectives.
- Manufacturing Team
- Product Engineering Team
- Quality Management Team
- R&D Process Development Team
- SAB Manufacturing Team
- Supply Chain Team
- Technical Services Team
- Corporate Services (all departments)
- Industry consultants
- Software vendors
- Work with managers, engineers, researchers, designers, scientists, and specialists to implement and continuously improve business processes and technical solutions for their areas; which will include several of the "Customers" listed above.
- Using solution architecture methodologies, effectively design digital processes and information structures, plan the integrations of data across system boundaries, and select appropriate technology solutions to achieve maximum efficiency, quality, automation, agility, and data insight.
- Assume the Product Owner role in defined programs and agile release trains, promote Design Thinking, and assist in planning and prioritizing epics, features, and other work items to ensure continuous value delivery.
- Adopt a strong customer advocacy mindset regarding the needs of our operational teams, balanced with the company's enterprise architecture vision and overall technology direction.
- Assist in continuously evolving an enterprise roadmap that outlines strategic objectives for systems, business processes, change processes, and information flows across the operational domains.
- Deeply understand current-state and future-state digital technology needs based on the company's strategic growth plan to proactively identify initiatives needed to keep Digital Business ahead of the 'demand curve'.
- Provide leadership in coordinating internal and vendor resources responsible for solution implementations, enhancements, and net-new development.
- Take a lead role in planning and executing innovative proofs-of-concept to improve planning, minimize risk, and promote a fail-fast-fail-forward philosophy.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in product/project management, solutions architecture, business process analysis, and enterprise systems implementation.
- Expertise in at least one, and good understanding of at least two others, of the following operational domains: Product Lifecycle Management, Product Data Management, multi-CAD Data Management, Material Requirements Planning, Supply Chain/ Inventory/ Warehouse Management, Manufacturing Execution & Operations Management, Materials Engineering, or Materials Information Management.
- Expertise in data, business, and integration architecture domains, including experience with relevant design patterns, approaches, and frameworks.
- Proficiency with the use of Agile and DevOps frameworks for rapid development and enhancement of business solutions.
- Expertise in designing solutions leveraging AI/ML, advanced analytics, time-series databases, digital twins, and high-performance computing on Azure would be a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with a strong capability to facilitate collaborative decisions amongst business and technical stakeholders.
- Advocacy of Lean Principles, and sincere, passionate belief in Svante's values and business mission.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.