At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering dedication to taste and innovation. We have a history of crafting new to world brands of distinction that have disrupted traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry. We're on an outstanding adventure. We're going where others aren't, and we're growing like others can't as a result. And we want YOU to help write the next chapters with us.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst leads the entire lifecycle of business analysis, including process re-engineering/redesign work for the Supply Chain & Finance teams, and working as part of the solutions delivery group.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will liaise with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. This role will understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the needs and recommends process changes, applications and systems solutions that enable the Winery organization to achieve its goals
What you'll do:
Strategic Work (~15 to 20%)
- Work with business and IT Teams to collect business, functional and technical requirements
- Collaborate with Business Relationship Management team to support the development of product roadmaps and determination of benefits / ROI
- Act as the IT functional owner and SME of applications involved
- Lead & coordinate projects & process improvement initiatives
Tactical Work (~80 to 85%)
- Develop business requirements documentation, impact analysis, and functional specifications
- Develop process flow, data flow and activity diagrams
- Facilitate requirement gathering and design sessions
- Support global commercial initiatives as part of the corporate IT group. Coverage areas include Logistics/Supply Chain and Finance
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Generate testing documentation and carry out the unit, functional and integration testing of applications during project execution
- Develop training documentation and conduct training sessions as required
- Work on assigned large scale projects, enhancement requests, and analyze as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve applications issues with internal teams, partners, and vendors during project execution phase or after hand-over
- Provide regular updates to business teams, IT team leaders and project managers as needed
- Participate in scrums, sprint planning, grooming, estimation sessions and sprint ceremonies
- Participate in project learning sessions and gather feedback to improve BA process
- Participate in BA team activities and contribute towards continuous process improvement
- Support IT department team projects and activities
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors' degree in a business or technology-related field OR Associates' degree and four years of work experience OR HS Diploma/GED and eight years of relevant work experience
- 6+ years' experience in a Business Analyst role within Wineries, Alcohol/Beverage, CPG, Supply Chain, or Logistics industry
- 4 - 5 years' experience working with business process redesign and reengineering projects
- Experience in Finance & Supply Chain processes and solutions not limited to EDI, eCommerce, POS, CRM, PCI, payment processing and other technologies
- Experience in Warehouse, Logistics/Supply Chain processes and solutions
- Experience with custom development application projects as well as COTS implementations.
- Experience with planning/reporting/forecasting processes and tools
- Business Analyst certification
- Experience with business process improvement highly preferred
- Experience working in a Kanban, Agile, or Scrum environment (nice to have)
Who you are:
- Ability to clearly develop & articulate business requirements and translate into functional specifications (and vice versa)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and often ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence Winery business leaders to drive business value and experience to handle Leadership calls
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms
- Ability to train or instruct in a large group setting
- Familiarity with cloud, client/server, and relational database concepts
- Understanding of SDLC
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, and MS Visio
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Service Now and MS Teams (desired)
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams