Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world's most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It's a place where you can genuinely make an impact - and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
As the Customer Success Team Lead, you are responsible for managing the Customer Success case queue, by delegating tasks based on client priority and internal significance. The Team Lead will follow up on open cases and serve as a single point of escalation for dispute resolutions, while mentoring team members through hands-on assistance and ongoing support. The Team Lead will participate in employee development responsibilities including hiring, training, individual & team goal setting, facilitating growth opportunities within the department, and will participate in annual performance reviews.
On an ongoing basis, the Team Lead will review & document existing workflows, identify inefficiencies by case category, and recommend process improvements to reduce open cases and decrease the time to close. Process improvement ideas will be presented to the senior management team for approval and implementation. The Team Lead will work with management to develop KPI/Metrics to track and report individual and team performance.
- Provide world class service in handling and resolving customer inquiries
- As the main point of contact, establish strong customer relations
- Work with Global Relay departments, including Sales, Legal, Accounting, Provisioning and Customer Support to solve critical customer issues
- Identify sales and upsell opportunities to existing customers
- Understand and explain features and benefits of Global Relay services to customers
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM
- Review open cases for progress and conduct proactive account review
- Mentor and empower existing team members as well as train new hires
- Audit closed cases to maintain quality and timely response to clients
- Review workflow procedures for process improvements
- Manage the inbound work queue for the team, team KPI's, inside sales campaigns, and report to management
- Degree or Diploma and/or 5+ years of account management or related experience, ideally in the information technology sector with an understanding of cloud solutions
- Some team leadership experience is desirable
- Ability to assess customer needs and deliver appropriate solutions
- Has a proven track record of successful account management
- Maintains a professional business manner with the ability to comfortably interact with various executive business levels
- Has the proven ability to effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous direct experience with SalesForce or other CRM system is highly desirable
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, strong worth ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there's no ceiling to what you can achieve. It's the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You'll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You'll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you'll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it's flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.