Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world's most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It's a place where you can genuinely make an impact - and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
As a Customer Success Representative (CSR), you are looking to enter into the world of Customer Success and Account Management. You will work directly with Global Relay's existing SMB customers and will be handling all account management, reconciliation, upselling, and general customer service related inquiries. The CSR will work closely with internal stakeholders to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Provide world class service in handling and resolving customer enquiries
- Work with Global Relay departments, including Sales, Legal, Accounting, Provisioning, and Customer Support to solve critical customer issues
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM
- Understand and explain features and benefits of Global Relay services
- Identify sales and upsell opportunities to existing customers
- Help assist senior team members with administering projects and tasks
- Manage the ongoing relationship between Global Relay and SMB accounts by developing strong relationships
- Degree or Diploma and/or 1 year of Account Management or Customer Service experience
- Demonstrates ability to assess customer needs and deliver appropriate solutions
- Professional business manner with the ability to comfortably interact with various executive business levels
- Proven ability to effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, strong worth ethic and positive attitude
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there's no ceiling to what you can achieve. It's the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You'll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You'll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you'll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it's flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.