Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers-even the parts that are hard to hear-can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That's why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Senior Revenue Accountant
As Senior Revenue Accountant, you will be a key member of the Finance team and will work closely with operations and other revenue cycle partners in completing recurring revenue cycle duties and tasks reporting. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the ideal candidate will have experience with SaaS revenue models and have an eye for detail when reviewing revenue transactions and ensuring that revenue is recognized in accordance with US GAAP financial reporting standards. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, assisting in Alida's month-end close including preparation of revenue schedules, journal entries, flux analysis and reconciliations of all revenue accounts.
- Review software and services contracts, including multiple performance obligation arrangements, to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with the revenue policy per ASC 606.
- Perform revenue month-end duties such as account reconciliations, monthly revenue recognition, roll-forward analyses on deferred revenue, customer billings, etc.
- Ensure revenue allocations and revenue schedules are accurately reflected in NetSuite, including any manual JEs as necessary.
- Participate in the design and implementation of automated solutions to further scale and streamline our revenue recognition process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive process improvements within the quote-to-cash cycle
- Support external audit processes.
- Assist in the preparation documentation of non-standard contracts, including research and analysis of complex revenue recognition issues.
- Partner and collaborate with other business teams and help fulfill revenue-related inquiries and requests.
- Assist in the performance of standalone selling price analysis.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Accounting, Business, Finance, or equivalent degree preferred).
- 2 - 3 years of related accounting experience, public company accounting experience is a plus.
- Experience with ASC 606 or IFRS 15 revenue recognition standards.
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce, and working for a fast-paced SaaS organization is a plus.
- Proficient with excel and google sheets.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to rapid business changes that accompanies a high-growth environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team, assist with a variety of projects of varying degrees of complexity.
- Leverage knowledge gained through education and on-the-job experience as well internal and external training and coaching to perform essential functions of the job.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for building strong relationships with your team members and stakeholders across the organization through a variety of mediums.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally at various levels within a company, as well as with external auditors.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
We can't wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we're dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.