The Landing - 2nd Floor, 375 Water Street (Above the Whitecaps Store next to Steamworks), Vancouver, BC
Vancouver has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don't know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At "How to Start Up in Vancouver", we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in Vancouver.
• Rob Foxall (Community Builder, Pacific Venture Capital Conference)
• Neil Patel (CEO / Founder, Kabuni)
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
• Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
• Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
• Question and Answer Session
• Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/how-to-start-a-startup-in-vancouver/meetup
Are you looking to start your own company? Are you trying to make the transition from an employee to an entrepreneur?
Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.
In this group you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. In addition, you can meet local founders, exchange ideas, get feedback, engage in startup workshops, meet business partners, and more.